Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hannah's growing up

I apologize that this video is SO long. I didn't realize, until actually watching the video, that Jonny is the main attraction...I'm sorry I missed some of his awesome moves! Hannah and Malerie (our neighborhood friend) reminded me so much of me and my best friends growing up. I used to spend hours making up dance routines, one memorable one to Janet Jackson's "Escapades". Oh, the fun of being a little girl! Hannah's just getting started..."Escapades, we'll have a good time..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... That is so fun! Although I am glad Caleb never got taken out by one of Jonny's AWESOME (that is for Sarah :)
moves. My favorite part was when Jonny ripped the blanket off the couch and did acrobatics on and off of it! Amazing! What a fun friend Hannah has! Yeah God! You are so totally Awesome! Sorry Sarah, I could not resist!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I love Johnny! I feel sort of bad because I just watched him the whole time, he's so funny! I have to show this to Ben. It is totally awesome, for sure! :)

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing as Sarah - I need to watch it again to actually WATCH Hannah & her friend. I was captivated by what Johnny's next move was going to be!

Anonymous said...

Oh and another thing... I see a great wall with a lot of space... I think Nov will be the perfect time to take some indivdual pictures of the kiddos and do a really fun wall of photos of them. Can't wait. :)